Life moves on, A Gonzo mix, and new friends for the Venus LP project





Hey All...

We have 3 new old friends joining the team for the project. Casta, Estaban Howell, and D. Soul. All are really good friends of Jose Raul.

Also, we decided that Nov 1 is the deadline for tunes to be turned in. 

So it's been a while...

Life has a wonderful way of moving on...

We get busy, we start to forget, to move on. So it's a blessing when the universe reminds us of the things that we are doing. Just got a message from Mariano about adding D. Soul to the project. D. Soul was on the record that Jose wanted to put out. He reached out to me and asked me to help him put out music on vinyl. I was happy to do so. He asked me to do a techno track. We wanted to get it out quickly. So I rushed the music. I regret that because it was not my best production. In fact, I believe my two tracks were crap. LOL. D. Soul did a remix and came back with a beautiful tune. Jose Raul also remixed one of the tunes. 

The name of the record is Antigua, 

Jose Raul remixed the Antigua track


and D. Soul remixed In Da Club tune. 


I remember us talking about what we're going to make the artwork. We decided on saving money and going with a white label. We used stamps that we ordered and I remember getting the records and having to stamp every sleeve and record. It was a fun time in our lives. We were making something. Anyways I enjoyed it a lot. Now that I am a father and have a day job I look at those times very fondly and can't believe they are past us. I can't believe that Jose is no longer here. That's life. One day we are here, the next day life moves on. I leave you with a mix that Jose did for 12 Stepp Musi Podcast. It's funny cause on my phone the mix is right after the mix LOVE that I did getting back into music and where I felt Jose next to me and when I knew that he was gone. 

Enjoy and if you want me to send you updates on the project please email me at gregkusnierz1@gmail.com. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jose Raul

Our Time In New York