MAGNUS ASBERG JOINS THE VENUS LP



Hello everyone, we have another step forward on the Venus LP project. Magnus Asberg (C-Soul, Romana Records) has joined the team and will deliver a tune for the record. We are super excited about it as Magnus was also touched by our friend Jose Raul.
Here are a few words from Magnus about Jose Raul.


"I got introduced to Jose Gonzo Gonzo by my dear friend Adam Collins. It was a very special relationship from the get-go. He signed two ep’s from me immediately and we both worked passionately on the two releases. The second release is probably one of my favorite releases I have done so far in my life. The name of the release is Remember Love with a remix from Adam Collins. When I think of Jose, I  Remember Love, I think of Jose's love for music, it was large XXXXXL large. I feel blessed to have worked with such a nice lovely guy & very much looking forward to work on the Venus Lp project in his memory."



Look for the Venus LP in 2022. It will be released on vinyl via Cacao Records. It will be a double LP and the cover art work will be of Jose and friends. Do you have any pics of Jose Raul that you'd want to see on the record. Send to gregkusnierz1@gmail.com

have a great day,

Greg K


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jose Raul

Life moves on, A Gonzo mix, and new friends for the Venus LP project

Our Time In New York